Coronavirus information from our gallery:
Dear Customers, Friends, Inquiries!
Regarding the emergency situation due to the coronavirus epidemic, we would like to inform you of the following:
The health of our clients, as well as to our colleagues and partners is extraordinary important to us. It is essential also to offer to our clients an on-call service , and we would like to continue to do so for as long as the applicable legal provisions allow us this possibility during a legal timeframe. This service is just available at our headquarter in Nagycenk within the legal time frame.
Our shop in Sopron is closed until the epidemic situation settles!
• Clients coming from areas strongly infected with the coronavirus, or having symptoms like cough, colds, respiratory symptoms and or if you have been in the infected area for 14 days: please do not visit our shop!
• If you are directly or possibly endangered or you have been in a coronavirus infected environment within 14 days, please do not visit our shop!
• We are continuously disinfect the whole building.
• Hand sanitizing facilities are provided at the entrance. Please disinfect your hands immediately at the entrance!!!
• Avoid the usual forms of social contact (e.g. handshake) to protect all of us! Please keep the recommended minimum distance of 1-1.5m.
• We can only serve one customer at a time.
• Cafe services in our gallery are temporarily suspended.
• At the same time, we would like to inform you that our capacity may decrease in the coming period, so the time frame for immediate service may be also increased.
• We try to keep all workflows by rescheduling and reorganizing and take the necessary measures to survive these hopefully temporary situation.
• NEW: small and medium sized picture frames, artwork, lithographs and prints can be ordered online. Let’s help get through this difficult economic time by contact us online via email! For further conditions and information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your understanding, patience, help and supportive cooperation!
Gallery Horváth & Lukács